Temporary Workers

  • H-Visa - There are many types of H visas: H-1B (Specialty Occupation), H-1C (Professional Nurses Working in Health Professional Shortage Areas, H-2A (Agricultural Worker), H-2B (Seasonal Worker), H-3 (Company Trainee)...learn more
  • L-Visa - An L visa is a visa given to aliens who are entering the US to work for the same employer, its affiliate or subsidiary he had worked for in his home country. The alien must be employed for one (1) year in the past three (3) years by the parent, branch...learn more
  • TN Visa - For Canadian and Mexican business visitors, treaty traders, investors, intra-company transferees and professionals to work in the U.S...learn more
  • B Visa - B visas are for those desiring to enter the U.S. temporarily for business or pleasure...learn more
  • E Visa - An E visa is a based on an Investment Treaty or other agreement between the U.S. and the country the alien is coming from based on Friendship, Commerce and Navigation: E-1 (Treaty Trader), E-2 (Treaty Investor) and E-3 (Australians)...learn more
  • P Visas - There are four types of P visas: P-1 (Athlete/Entertainment Group), P-2 (Artistic Exchange), P-3 (Culturally Unique Artists), and P-4 (Spouse or Children of P-1, 2, & 3)...learn more
  • Student Visa - A Student Visa is granted to students who are coming to the United States to study. In order to qualify for a student visa, the applicant must show that she has a foreign residence...learn more
  • Tourist Visa - A Tourist Visa, or B-2 visa, is granted to those who are coming to the United States for the sole purpose of visiting temporarily for business or pleasure. In order to obtain a B-2 visa, the alien must prove that he is traveling...learn more
  • J Visa - A J visa is a visa given to exchange visitors to the United States. J Visa programs are for visitors who have no intention of abandoning their foreign residence. Some J visa holders are subject to a requirement that they must return to their home country...learn more
  • R Visa - The R-visa is for ministers of religion and full-time religious workers. The requirements for the R-visa are specific and may not be appropriate for many visitors...learn more
  • O Visa - For people of Extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics...learn more
  • Q Visa - For participants in an international cultural exchange program approved by the Attorney General for the purpose of providing practical training, employment, and to share the history, culture, and traditions of the alien's home country...learn more
  • Visa Waiver Program - This allows citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa...learn more